Coding Adventure Initializing !

Hello folks! 

So, for us to have a little bit of context why I started this blog is because I wanted to document my entire coding adventure from this moment. 

Blogging what I've learned about some stuff in programming, absorbing some concepts I'd rather to know to expand my technical skills, is a big step forward to look ahead to success. Journaling your adventure is one of the best tool you'll ever have, from reflecting what some improvements you have made, explaining a pretty complex concept or ideas to someone who have same interest of mine, and share what knowledge or experience I have in a certain field in technology. Honestly, this is my first time to share my thoughts about programming, or in other fields of technology. 

It just, I want this hobby to make a consistent habit I love to do. Feels more being connected with other people who wants to share their ideas also. And convey to other people who have time to read this blog, that writing about how's your day going on, taking time to assess your learning stuffs by means of blogging, and spending time to expand your thoughts, is one thing I love to do. 

And that's it, I have nothing to say because I'm out of my words, talking about my introduction about my blogging journey. But, I hope that I'll share pretty more stuffs in my coding adventure. Until we meet again!





Comments

Popular Posts